2 tablespoons of #omghee
1 tablespoon fresh ginger paste
2 chopped garlic pods
1 tablespoon tandoori masala
1 tablespoon @Flavorgod spicy
1 cup greek yogurt
1 chopped red onion
¾ cup water
4 chopped red tomatoes
11/2 teaspoons of salt
11/2 teaspoons of sugar or sweetner of choice
2 tablespoons of green chili past or chopped green chillies
1 teaspoon of garam masala powder
2 pounds of large shrimp
1/2 cup of heavy cream
2 tablepsoons dried fenugreek leaves
@ottos_cassava_flour as needed to thicken
Cilantro to garnish
1. Place #omghee in crockpot and add in the onions, ginger paste, diced garlic, and garlic paste and set crockpot for 4 hours on slow
2. Wait 30 minutes and add in the tomatoes, tandoori masala, greek yogurt, water, salt and sugar, green chilies and stir well. Leave it for 3 hours.
3. 3 hours later add in the heavy cream and blend with an immersion.
4. Add in the shrimp and fenugreek and continue cooking for 30 to 60 more minutes.
5. Garnish with cilantro, and serve over cauliflower rice or regular rice. You can also use @ottos_cassava_flour to thicken or to make naan to enjoy this with:)