Want to know our favourite ghee recipes?
Everyone is always asking. ‘Do you have any OMGhee recipes” “How do I use my ghee in recipes’
Straight up I say – “you already know how to use it”.
It’s easy – just swap out your oil or butter in your cooking for the healthier, lactose free version of OMGhee – and now you have a ghee recipe.
As Australians we often associate ghee with curry. Yes it’s great for curry because of it’s high smoking point, however, OMGhee also makes a great eating ghee. So the most simplest ghee recipe is OMGhee on bread, your crumpets, use it to cook your pancakes in, eggs and steaks. Remember, “You already know how to use it!”
However, we all need some inspiration at times, I know I do, so here’s a list of ghee recipes, those we have currently on our website and are always updating.
- Ghee, Corriander and Rice. This recipe is our all time favourite. It fills you up without leaving you feel heavy and is oh so nourishing.
- Our Special Milk recipe for all your insomniacs out there. (It helps for constipation too)
- Salmon and Aspargus. We wrote this one especially for easter. This recipe is a staple in our household.
- Caramelised Peaches with Ghee. This is our dessert recipe – it’s amazing with Paris Creek Farms Greek Yogurt.
- Feeling like a snack? Our ghee biscuit recipe is quick and easy both to make and eat. 🤣🥄
- Bullet Proof Coffee. Great for kick-starting a weight loss program
Do you have a favourtie ghee recipe? If so share the love. Meessage us at email@example.com and we’ll add it to the collection (and give you credit of course!). The more the merrier.