Love this dish because its quick, simple, and delicious. The egg pairs perfectly with the tomato sauce and is great for dipping or as a sauce.
2 teaspoons of cumin seeds
1 tablespoon of @ottos_cassava_flour
3/4 of onions
1/4 cup of diced tomatoes
1 or 2 teaspoon of red chilling powder
1 or 2 teaspoon of coriander powder
Half teaspoon of turmeric
Half tablespoon green chili paste
Half tablespoon of garlic paste
2 teaspoons of salt. More or less depending on your preference.
3/4 cup of water
1. Using medium heat, In a large pan add 1 tablespoon OMghee and 1 tablespoon Kasandrinos. You can double up on just ghee or olive oil if you prefer. I enjoy the blend.
2. Add 2 teaspoons of cumin seeds. 1 tablespoon of Otto’s cassava flour and mix. Wait for the cumin seeds to turn reddish brown. The flour is to thicken the gravy. You can eyeball this as you cook and add more if you prefer a thicker gravy.
3. Add 3/4 cup of diced onions and cook for a few minutes. Add 1/4 cup of diced tomatoes and cook for a few more minutes.
4. Press/mash all ingredients using a potato masher
5. Add red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric, green chili paste, garlic paste, and salt. We eat really spicy food so remember what I said above!
6. Fry eggs in OMghee and place above the tomato gravy and enjoy!