Buttery Dark Chocolate with Almonds made and photographed by @autumn kitchen!
I decided to add #omghee to my chocolate after seeing Alter Eco dark salted brown butter. The addition of ghee made it the chocolate very smooth and velvety. The motto that everything is better with butter is so true!
3.5oz raw chocolate butter
3.2oz raw cocoa powder
1 oz #omghee
2 tbs organic maple syrup grade A
1tsp vanilla extract
2tbs chopped almonds
Coarse sea salt
1. Make a double boiler by placing a small bowl over a small pot filled with 1-2inches or water. Heat water on low to mid low
2. Melt chocolate butter by placing in bowl, once chocolate butter is melted add #omghee and remove from heat
3. Add maple syrup, vanilla extract and stir well to combine
4. Add cocoa powder and mix well
5. Fill the chocolate bar silicone mold half way then add the chopped almonds and coarse sea salt, then fill the rest of the mold. There will be enough chocolate to fill 3 chocolate bar molds
6. Put in fridge to set
7. Remove chocolate from molds and enjoy!
9. Store chocolate in fridge, the ghee makes the chocolate melt faster.